Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reunion Status


Boy, have I been getting emails and facebook comments asking about the reunion and BOY I am glad you are all excited about getting together again. I know I am. Here's where we are in the planning process:

We've got people arranging entertainment, a blog (isn't it great?!), rounding up names and contact information--a huge task--and reserving a location. We've got people researching financials which will hopefully allow alum to pay online (neat huh?) and oh, so much more. And here you thought we were just hanging out.

"Wow, that sounds stupendous! I am so derned excited, I can't contain myself! Surely there is something I can do to help," you ask?

"Why, yes. Yes, there is." I will reply.

In the ten years since you walked those glossy halls of Alta, chances are you've kept in touch with someone from Don Ward's class. Chances are you still compare workouts with a chum from one of Coach Brown's teams. Chances are you had a good laugh with a classmate about that lunch lady that kept hitting on you. Well, there you go. There's a good chance we don't have their information. 

SPREAD THE WORD! 

Post a link on your blog about this blog, email a friend and let them know about it, or heck, use the 'ole telephone and clue them in. We need to find them! And if you haven't done so already, please leave a comment or email your information to altahigh1999@gmail.com. Yes, I promise I check it. While I may not reply, I will promise to read it and forward your information onto those swell folks collecting data (so far that's just two classmates. One doing A-M, the other N-Z. Your address is safe with me, I promise). If you've gotten hitched, please be sure to include your maiden name. 

See you in 2009! (It's looking like late-summer, early fall-ish)

4 comments:

Annalee said...

I am excited that you are planning all of this!! Thanks!! My blog is jakeandannalee.blogspot.com

Annalee (Olsen) Hawkins!!

Jen said...

hello there! You have to send me your email address and I can add you to my bloggeroo. jenniferstagg@hotmail.com

I will surely spread the word!

Jennifer (Martineau) Stagg

Mindi said...

Hey Cari! This will be a blast! Let me know if you need any help.

Here's my blogspot address:

http://frestonfam.blogspot.com/

Mindi Varley :)

Lisa Marie Trent said...

hehehe their's Stef Gilberts Mom. Funny.