Tuesday, September 9, 2008

10 YEAR REUNION

It's that time!!! And I know you are all SO looking forward to this day.  We want to start getting the word out so we can let as many people know as we can.  We are working on a date and hope to get it to you ASAP so you can start making plans.  We are really looking forward to this and hope you can all make it.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

You can contact us either through the blog or email us at altahigh1999@gmail.com  Please give us a way to get in touch with you: blog, email, phone, or address. (Girls please use your maiden name) If you have a blog you can leave a comment and we will add your name to the list.

Please spread the word about this blog to anyone you are in touch with.



9 comments:

Sr. Class Presidency said...

Wow! Whoever made this blog, is awesome. Way to go!

Jake and Becca said...

Um, do I leave my blog address here? It's jakeandbeccaerekson.blogspot.com. My name's Jake Erekson.

Karrie said...

Jake,
Thanks for being the first. You should get a prize or something. Hopefully others will follow your lead. You may have already done this but will you also send your contact info through our email. That way we can send you info also. Thanks again and hope things are going well.

Karrie (Tesch) Schiebel

Natalie said...

I will be # 2 just for you Karrie
robandnats.blogspot.com
Natalie Ryan Lund-- I will email later

Becky Johnson said...

I dont know how I randomly found this blog site, but my blog address is http://beckyculligan.blogspot.com/
My blog is private so you must email me to be invited to see it. My email is culliganb@gmail.com

maren out my laundry said...

wow not many around here, hopefully the word will get spread! Great job Karrie!
Maren Burton Hall, blog address linked :)

Karrie said...

Thank you Natalie, Becky, and Maren!!! I hope the word spreads too:)

Lindsay Dumas said...

I'm excited to have found this! I've been wondering about what's coming up. Thanks for getting this going!
Lindsay (Dumas) Lind. www.lindfam.blogspot.com. I'll email in a bit.

Angela Duong said...

Hey there- This is Angela (Lish) Duong. My blog address is the-duong-family.blogspot.com